Friday, May 22, 2009

Best Day EVERRR!!!

Today, I thought that I would share with you one of my favorite kid's favorite episode of Sponge Bob. (Are you following?) :) I will then explain why today is the BEST DAY EVER!!!



1. Today is Friday! That means Beej will stay up past 10:00!! WOOHOO!
2. Nathan will be here tomorrow! Rain or shine we will have a good time!
3. Military One Source called me today to let me know that they would pay for $6,000 dollars of my college. OMG!
4. My team beachbody introduction packet came in and I got a free mouse pad and buttons! YESS!!!
5. I'm about to let a little Punch, Kick and Jam kick my butt, and it's going to feel GREAT!

Thank you everyone for letting me share my good mood, and I hope that it inspires you to be in a good mood too! Have a wonderful, terrific day and weekend!

Love,
Lauren


condron.us

1 comment:

  1. You made my day!!!! I am so glad that you are having such a fantastic day and that the weekend holds so much promise for lots of fun too! I miss you! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete